SSL Certificate India
Protect transactions and customer data with a SSL Certificate India
- Encryption – 128-bit to 256-bit
- Estimated Issuance Time – 1-2 Business Days
- Thawte Site Seal – thawte
- Reissues – FREE!
- Renewal Reminders – Included
- Browser Compatibility – Over 99%
- OCSP & CRL – Full Support
- Internationalization – IDN Supported
Inspire Customer Confidence with an SSL Certificate India
- Protect your Customers’ private data
- Secure online transactions and increase revenue
Reliable SSL Certificate India from Thawte
- Highest Browser Recognition in the industry
- Globally recognized certificate authority
- Free Thawte Trusted Site Seal
- Upto 256 bit Encryption Level
- Domain and Business Verification
Easy to Install
- Quick Issue
- Unlimited Reissues
- Secures Unlimited Sub-Domains
FAQ on SSL Certificate India
Q. What is SSL and what is an SSL Certificate?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for setting up an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures the privacy of all data passed between the web server and browsers.
An SSL certificate enables a web server to create an SSL connection. SSL certificates are expected by consumers for any site that handles sensitive information like identity information, credit card numbers, or confidential records.
If your website requires users to log in, enter personal information such as credit card numbers or view confidential information such as financial statements, you need to keep the data private and assure your Customers that their data is completely safe.
Use of an SSL digital certificate assures website users of 3 things:
- 1. That the website really is who it claims to be.
- 2. That credit card numbers and other confidential information is encrypted (128bit or higher) and cannot be intercepted.
- 3. That the data sent and received cannot be tampered with or forged.
There is no provision of upgrading an SSL Certificate.
However, if you require a more secure certificate for your website, you can purchase it and install it on the same web server as the old certificate.