Any inconvenience caused to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in terms of threatening, abusing or annoying will be considered very serious and results in suspension of account. BestHosting does not provide any support to sub clients.
1) Misuse of the allotted server space, bandwidth etc. By the client will lead to reduction in the space and facility given.
2) Distribution of free email IDs or Web space to any person other than the ones related to the website owner or the company automatically gives BestHosting the rights to decrease the number of email IDs provided.
3) Any illegal activity detected on a website will lead to sealing of the same by us with immediate effect, as per the IT rules laid out by the Indian and International IT Act.
4) Intentionally tampering (Hacking or sending virus) of our server by a client will see the account suspended.
5) Customers are advised to maintain data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure. However, such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important e-mails and data by forwarding mails to other domain email IDs or by using Outlook.
6) Customers should also maintain their payment confirmation details that have been paid to us for activation of the orders. It is also advisable to maintain the backup of our first mail which is sent to you after activation of your order and contains your User ID and password. By using the details provided, we will be able to provide you Technical/Billing support and activation/renew/control panel/reset password facility etc.
7) We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and to increase/decrease the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
Abuse of SMTP Mail Server
If any of the email id will be misuse the mail server then we will suspended his hosting account.
In case of any tampering done to our network security, we will take an immediate action against the respective hosting account.
Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail IDs and may result in cancellation of the account. BestHosting has Zero Tolerance for the use of our services for any illegal activities online. You also have the responsibility to ensure that your clients comply with this policy, as you will be precariously liable for any default. It wont be an excuse that the sub account on which the illegality is done belong to your client. If a client is found in violation of the spam policy, the offending account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be issued. There will also be a fee charged to the client for each complaint received.
Abuse of Traffic
If any customer violates the company’s policies in site transfer or misuse of bandwidth, BestHosting can decrease its allotted Traffic quota or suspended his account with out any prior notice.
72 hours past your due date, your account will be suspended (Rs.500/- for Hosting/Reseller Packages reactivation fee will apply). Accounts will be terminated if we do not receive payment within 7 Days after the due date.
Abuse of Space
As per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (HTML) must be “Linked” with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) which is stored in our server. Web space must not be used by your visitor for free upload, download heavy size file. Web sites containing a large number of unlinked files or using server space for data storing purpose are subject to deletion of files otherwise we will cancellation the account without prior notice. Inactive/Expired domain accounts will be terminated without any prior notice.MS SQL Data Base space allowed per domain maximum 1024MB. If need to increase the limit, email us to email@example.com.
Customers can not run IRC, bots or clients on servers
Customers are also prohibited from running Bulk E-mailing, Unsolicited E-mailing, Newsgroup Spamming, Pornographic Content, Illegal Content, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Warez, Cracks, and Software Serial Numbers, Audio or video streaming, Phishing,Fraud, Spam, Gambling, Arcade Gaming, Nulled Scripts, File Hosting, Proxy, Torrentflux or similar, Rapidleech or similar websites
Large File Policy
BestHosting is not for file hosting and distribution – as such, customers may not host any files larger than 150GB in size that are observed to be available for the sole purpose of download. Such files include but are not limited to .ISO, audio/video files, .EXE files. If you are unsure whether your file is against this policy, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org..
1) Use 15% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
3) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) vBSEO is not allowed on shared servers.
6) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
Refund/Money Back Policy
At BestHosting, we offer a 30 days money back guarantee on web hosting plans and packages. Domain name registration, VPS/Dedicated Servers Packages, promotional offers and transfers are non-refundable. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our services and cancel your account within the initial 30 days from the initial order date of your account we will refund you all your money (excluding any setup fees). BestHosting will not issue refunds to users who have their account terminated/suspended by US. Refunds may take up to 10-12 Days to process.
All abuse complaints must be responded to no later than 48 hours after the complaint is made. Failure to reply may result in account termination. BestHosting reserves the right to remove files which do not adhere to our terms of service, local, state, or federal laws.